Hotel with a contemporary design
Located at only 30km from Brussels, close to the Lion of Waterloo and in the heart of the Golf de L’Empereur, the Relais du Golf de L’Empereur is an elegant, modern hotel offering spacious rooms, suites and loft flats for short, medium and long stays. The hotel is easily accessible from the E411 Brussels-Namur and E19 Brussels-Mons highways.
The hotel is located in the historical courtyard of the farm of Glabjoux and is surrounded by the Golf de L’Empereur. It has been built with ecology, well-being and respect for the environment in mind.
All rooms are non-smoking, equipped with individual heating and air-conditioning, Smart TV HD, safe, mini-bar, telephone, wifi, desk, and many other high standard features.
Staying at the Relais du Golf de L’Empereur hotel is also the opportunity to discover golf with the Golf Academy and its Pros who are always at your disposal.
For more information:
Contact us by phone at +32(0)126.96.36.199 or by mail email@example.com
Services at the Relais de L’Empereur
- Free parking
- Individual safe deposit box service for arrivals after 6pm
Hotel Services and Facilities
- Establishment in the heart of a golf site
- Located 30 km from Brussels and close to the Lion of Waterloo
- In the immediate vicinity of the industrial zones and business centres of Louvain-La-Neuve, Mont-Saint-Guibert and Nivelles
- A bar and a restaurant
- A golf shop with repair shop
- Two golf courses, 18 holes and 9 holes, a driving range and training areas
- A golf academy with courses for adults and children
- 24/7 Vending machine soon available
- Free parking
- Two seminar rooms
- Free Wi-Fi
- Combined hotel / restaurant / golf / seminar offers
- Private entrance
- Rooms adapted for people with reduced mobility
Access and Contact
L’Empereur, Golf & Country Club
31 rue Emile François
B – 1474 Ways (Genappe)
Via the E411 highway (Brussels-Namur): take the N25 at exit n° 9 towards Nivelles. Exit at Ways and follow the signs to L’Empereur.
Via the N5 from Charleroi: after Genappe take the N25 towards Louvain-la-Neuve. Exit Ways (1st exit) and follow the signs to L’Empereur.
Via the N5 from Brussels: 8 km after the Lion of Waterloo take the N25 towards Louvain-la-Neuve. Exit Ways (1st exit) and follow the signs to L’Empereur.
In the rooms
- Parquet flooring
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Anti-allergenic bedding
- King size bed or Twin bed
- Dressing room
- Sofa bed
- Hair dryer
- Bathtubs and/or walk-in showers
- Towels and household linen
- Flat screen TV – HD satellite
- Coffee/tea making facilities
- Espresso machine on request
- Safe with internal plug
- Algotherm cosmetic products enriched with marine active ingredients, biodegradable and ecological
Some rooms are also equipped with
- a balcony or terrace with a view of the golf course or the courtyard of L’Empereur
- a modular living room and sofa bed for 2 people
- separate toilet
Discover the Domain’s activities
The Hotel: Le Relais
The Relais de L’Empereur offers 12 spacious rooms, suites and lofts for short and long stays, with the same level of comfort as large hotels.
The Proshop is managed by Laurent Bakker and offers a wide range of equipment and technical clothing of superior quality where you will find your happiness.
The golf academy
The golf academy offers all types of players the possibility of quality education and ensures the development of the sporting level of the members of the Golf de L’Empereur.
The Emperor’s restaurant invites you to have a drink with friends or to dine while enjoying the splendid view from our sunny terrace.
After a successful first and second edition which attracted each more than 2000 visitors, it has been decided to organize a new edition from June 13 to 18, 2023. We are looking forward to welcoming you again and making you enjoy a week of golf and art, rich in contacts and shared experiences.
L’Empereur has a privileged site which adds to the pleasure of golf, the change of scenery and the relaxation in a natural setting which offers the feeling to be at the end of the world. Located in the Walloon Brabant, this oasis of unspoiled nature is on the outskirts of Lasne.
Business & Corporate Club
Created with the aim of bringing its members closer together, by offering them a new meeting place to develop their professional relationships.
This is done through different golf and non-golf activities which are convivial and of high quality.